When a doctor prescribes, he also tells you how to use the medicine, when to use, the dosage, and interval, before the meal or after. These necessary instructions enable the medicine to be used efficiently, and the disease cures as rapidly as possible. If the instructions are not given, the patient will never get rid of the disease. The point is there is always a right way to use something. Everything comes with a booklet, instructions manual and what not.
Same is the case with Kratom. You can’t possibly expect Kratom to deliver its effects if you are not using it the right way.
Do you take it right after the meal? You take the sedative strain while going to work? Do you dose after each one hour? Do you dose 10 milligrams? Wait! You are taking it the wrong way!
Before you pass judgment on a Kratom that it doesn’t work, let us help you today ‘What is the right way to use Kratom?’ and how can Kratom be effective to the maximal?
Kratom has a sweet spot. To find the sweet spot you need to read this article. The process of finding is fun so don’t get tired or let the trials put you off.
What are the ways to use Kratom powder?
Kratom powder is never smoked. It is always ingested. Consumption of Kratom is called burning. Here are few methods about taking or burning Kratom.
- Toss and Wash Method: Being one of the simplest and quickest methods it is the most commonly used method. So you take a spoon and fill it with a measured amount of Kratom, tip it into the mouth, swill it around and swallow while drinking water. This method may cause you to throw up as the taste of Kratom is bitter.
- Making Kratom Tea: This is a time-consuming process, but you may love it. So you take a measured amount of dose and boil it in water for 20-30 minutes. You strain the liquid and then add honey to mask the bitter taste. You may even take it chilled.
- Kratom Capsules: Capsules are available in various sizes. This is one of the most convenient methods as you don’t need to measure out the dose every time you want to take Kratom. Moreover, you get rid of the unpleasant taste of Kratom. It’s convenient to take Kratom capsules when you are on the go.
- Kratom and Yoghurt: Using fruit flavored yogurt with Kratom is a nice combination. It masks the taste of Kratom to a considerable extent.
When to take Kratom?
Always take Kratom on an empty stomach to increase its absorption and bioavailability. If you take it with a meal, the absorption slows down, and there is a delay in onset of action. So, the best approach is to take Kratom 1 hour before a meal or 2 hours after the meal. Take Kratom with enough water to aid in absorption. Citrus fruits and juices help in the absorption of Kratom.
How to dose Kratom?
If you need to find your sweet spot you need to know dosing method of Kratom.
You are taking it the wrong way if you take a starting dose of 10 grams. You are just building up tolerance just to achieve effects. Always start with a small dose. This means 2-3 grams should be the starting dosage. If you don’t feel anything within 20-30 minutes, you take around 1 gram of Kratom. If you take more than this, you will start feeling heady.
Feeling nauseous is a sign that you overdosed. A dose of 10 grams or more is going to get you sedated. The details mentioned above are for beginners. For those who have developed tolerance, they will need higher doses. To be on a safe side, take small doses.
Taking Kratom once a day is more than enough. Twice or thrice a week if you are using one strain. However, if you are rotating strains, then you can take Kratom daily. The key point is that you need to avoid developing tolerance to Kratom as this will force you to take higher doses of Kratom to achieve effects.
What are the important tips that I need to follow while taking Kratom?
For beginners, it’s a must that you follow this guideline to avoid any side effects that may result due to reckless attitude.
- AVOID TOLERANCE: Do not take the same strain more than twice a week. Rotate strains.
- Always start with a small dose and then gradually increase it.
- Stay hydrated as Kratom increases the urinary output.
- Try taking Kratom on an empty stomach to achieve quick effects.
- If you are taking different strains, you can’t expect all strains to work in a similar way. Different strains show variable results and their onset of action varies. So when you try a new strain, you need to find your sweet spot, and you better get prepared for variability in effects.
- Make notes of your experience with each strain. Mention the dosing intervals and doses. Keeping a log is an efficient way to find your favorite strain.
To sum up, it’s important that you keep it calm while trying new strains. It might get frustrating of you don’t find the right strain for yourself, and you don’t get the desired effects. We recommend that you do not quit your quest for the best strain and best dose of Kratom.
Rate This Article