Kratom is a natural herb that is found in different parts of Indonesia and Malaysia. Known for its action as an analgesic, a stimulant, a euphoria causing herb, has gained popularity in the recent years.
It is found in the form of powder, extract, tincture as well as capsules. Usually, it is consumed in the form of powder or capsules. If bought in the form of powder, it is filled in capsules and then taken.
Why do people take Kratom in the form of capsules?
The reason why people take Kratom in the form of capsules is that Kratom has a very unpleasant and bitter taste in the raw powder form. It is a must for some people to take it in the form of capsules.
Capsules of Kratom require no hassle and no preparation. Once they are made, can be taken anywhere at any time. They are easy to move and ingest. It is the most convenient form of Kratom that can be carried anywhere.
As compared to powdered Kratom, capsules have no bad taste. They do not cause any mess and most of all they are as effective as powdered Kratom. They can be weighed accurately, and the doses are measured. You do not need to measure out the dose every single time before consumption.
What are the types of capsules that can be used?
Generally, two types of Kratom capsules are available. The vegetarian capsules also called veggie capsules and the gelatin capsules. As the name implies, the veggie capsules derived from a plant source. The gelatin capsules derived from animal sources.
- Gelatin capsules are more common than the veggie ones. They contain the supplements until they hit the stomach, where they dissolve, and the supplements are released. Their use is controversial these days as they are made from animal by-products which contain the chemicals that are fed to them. Many people are sensitive to them, and generally, they are considered harmful to the body. Though they are very cheap, yet they are controversial.
- Veggie capsules are a great alternative to the gelatin ones. They are made from hypromellose, cellulose, and purified water, so they are digested better. They contain no gluten and are vegetarian-friendly. However, some veggie capsules are made from synthetic material like methyl cellulose.
- Most of the Kratom capsules are veggie in nature. They are non-GMO, non-animal and free of preservatives and chemicals. They are Kosher and Halal certified. These veggie capsules are physically stable over a wide range of temperature and humidity. They dissolve quickly in the stomach thus giving quick effects.
Will it take longer to feel the effects of Kratom in the form of capsules?
It is a misconception amongst many Kratom users, which if Kratom is taken in the form of capsules it will delay the process of absorption; thus it will take some time to have the effects. The capsules readily get dissolved in the stomach so there might be a delay in the absorption of Kratom from the stomach, but it only accounts 5 minutes in total on average.
The effects of Kratom appear 35-40 minutes after consumption, waiting another 5 minutes isn’t a big deal, but tasting the bitterness of Kratom and then throwing up is a real problem if Kratom is not taken in the form of capsules.
Meals delay absorption, so if you take Kratom capsules make sure you take it 45 minutes before meal or 1 and a half hour after a meal. Another thing that you can do to fasten the process of absorption from Kratom capsules to make micro pores in the capsules. This will aid in dissolution, digestion, and absorption.
What are the different sizes of Kratom capsules?
Capsules are available in the following sizes;
- Capsule size ’00’: Contains 0.735 grams of Kratom powder
- Capsule size ‘0’: Contains 0.5 grams of Kratom powder
- Capsule size ‘1’: Contains 0.4 grams of Kratom powder
- Capsule size ‘2’: Contains about 0.3 grams of Kratom powder
- Kratom capsules are ‘0’ in size and each capsule holds 500 mg or 0.5 grams of Kratom powder.
Are extracts offered in the form of capsules?
Yes, extracts are available in the form of capsules too. Such capsules are to be taken with care, and the dose should be taken carefully. These are highly concentrated, so a smaller dose is required.
Should I buy Kratom capsules?
Though considered expensive than the raw powder form of Kratom, it is recommended that you buy Kratom capsules.
Many vendors provide discounts on bulk orders. Besides, the best part about Kratom capsules is that you don’t need to prepare them. So you should go for them. No more bitter tasting Kratom, so enjoy your favorite strain of Kratom using Kratom capsules.
Last Updated on